Cookery Workshops for
Transition Year & Students
Ever thought about Cookery Classes for Transition Year and Students?
Cooking Classes for Students
Cookery can be a great way to focus the energy of students and involve them in some hands-on interactive and fun learning that will give them life long skills.
The classes are fun and informative. They are also a great benefit to the household who have supper prepared for them!
Cooking Classes for Transition Year
Classes for students and TY are all private – anything from 2 people to a dozen, and are generally organised by a parent or a form teacher. It can be a once off class or one every morning for a week, via zoom or in person.
The Cookery Students would be cooking a main course and dessert or baking. The classes are tailor made and can be up to 4 hours long. We create menus to choose from depending on the cooking experience of the students.
A Transition Year Cooking Course Menu might include:-
- Chili con carne and Chocolate biscuit cake
- Chicken kebabs, Satay sauce and Chocolate devil’s food cake
- Stir-fry with ginger and Eton Mess
- Sweetcorn fritters, Avocado salsa and Pasta bake
- Malayasian Mee Goering Stirfry
- Minestrone Soup
- Red Thai Chicken Curry with Sweet & Sour Pineapple
- Pizza – Yeast Cookery
- Vanilla Fork Biscuits