COOKERY LESSONS ON CASSEROLES, SOUPS & PUDDINGS
Beat The Blues, Fight The Frost, Surmount the Snow – Be Happy! Shake off the recessionary cobwebs by going back to basics – not just comfort food that will make you feel warm and fuzzy, but also help you to eat economically. These are some of our all time favourite recipes at the Cookery School – there’s nothing more cheering than sharing a great, hearty meal with friends and family and these practical cooking lessons will give you the inside track.
The cookery class starts with an easy to follow demonstration followed by a practical (hands on) class where you cook a two course dinner for two with food proviced by the school. All you need to bring is an apron and a dish or container n which to take you meal home, to share with a friend.
- Carrot, Sweet Potato and Chilli Soup
- Spiced Caribbean Chicken – a dish full of sunshine and flavour for when you can’t make it to the Caribbean
- Hungarian Goulash – easy to make, tastes lovely and is just the job in a cold snap
- Normandy Pork Casserole with Cider and Cream – succulent pork in a rich full flavoured sauce
- Middle Eastern Shepherd’s Pie with Spiced Parsnip Crust
- Fish Pie with a Herb Crust
- Lamb Shanks Braised in full-bodied Red Wine
- Baked Spanish Rice with Chicken and Chorizio
- Sweet Potato, Coconut and Chilli Mash
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – a sumptuous classic
- Apple and Cinnamon Strudel – learn the cookery secret weapon of every domestic goddess (or god)
- Hot Chocolate Pudding
- Upside-down Pear and Walnut Gingerbread – juicy caramelized pears top this delicious dense dessert
Lear to cook these soul satisfying, warming and nourishing spicy dishes to chase away the winter chill. Simple yet impressive, this is home cooking at it’s best.
For a Private Group, Hen Party, Christmas Party Night or Corporate Event, Our Dublin Cookery Class can be themed and tailored to suit your preference.