Apart from the many private clients for whom we have catered for dinners, lunches, weddings, and parties in locations as diverse as a marquee in Kerry to a castle in Wexford, we also have a wide range of corporate clients for whom we provide the finest meals!
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International, Dinner for 120
- Radiological Institute of Ireland, Lunches for 10
- Italian Cultural Institute, Canapes for 150
- Dynamics PR, Breakfast Reception for Product Launch for 100
- Dublin Theatre Festival, Canapes for 200
- Investment Bank of Ireland, Lunches for 10 to 20
- Ulster Bank
- Greencore PLC
- Beauchamps, Solicitors
- Craig Gardner, Accountants
- Smurfit Business School
- McConnells PR
- Irish Bankers Federation
- Fiat Ireland, Lunch for 50
- Nissan Ireland, Lunch for 150
- Cuisine de France, Lunch for 100
- Ardent Productions, Lunches for 30
- Reuters, Canapes for 200
- Fred Krehbiel, Dinner for 250
Incentive Travel and Leisure Tourism clients include A Touch of Ireland, Adams & Butler, Aspects of Ireland, Odyssey International and Ovation MCI
A good range of carefully structured courses – The Sunday Tribune
Inspiration, encouragement & know how – Marilyn Bright in The Irish Independent
Best of Dublin – The Dubliner
compiled by Brendan O’Connor, Helen Lucy Burke Jessica Majekodunmi, Deirdre McQuillan and Tara McGinn
BEST COOKERY COURSE
Alix Gardner has been saving marriages for 20 years. This is where to go when ‘can’t cook, won’t cook’ becomes an act of aggression rather than an endearing failing. Marian Finucane, Lara Jorgensen and many local madams have done the 10 week course. With a maximum of eight people per class, you get to take home the two dishes you create.
Choose from Intermediate 1 (Mondays, 6.30-9pm. Sample dishes: sole with prawns and mushrooms, beef Bourguinion, chocolate mousse Basque) and Around the World (Tuesdays, 6.30-9pm. Sample dishes: roasted red peppers Piedmont, lamb and cumin casserole, Thai sweet and sour vegetables). If – after all that – you still can’t boil an egg, don’t despair. Alix caters too.
Recommended by Georgina Campbell’s Ireland Guide.